It's Cooling Season! Get air conditioning today! Call us today to schedule service or installation!
Customer service is very important to us. As we continue to improve and expand our services, we recognize our customers' need and desire to preserve their privacy and confidentiality. Safeguarding our customers' privacy is also very important to us. We have adopted standards that help maintain and preserve the confidentiality of customers' nonpublic personal information. The following Statement affirms our continued efforts to safeguard customer information.
Information We Collect
We gather nonpublic personal information about our customers as may be necessary to conduct business with our customers. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, over the telephone or in face-to-face meetings, and via the Internet.
Information We Disclose
• Your personal information will only be retained for providing you with our response to your query and will not be made available to any third party except as necessary to be disclosed to any related entity for the purpose intended or as required to be disclosed under law.
• By submitting data on our website, secured portal, or electronic transmission, the visitor is providing explicit consent to transmission of data collected.
• We reserve the right to amend (that is, add to, delete or change) the terms of this Privacy Statement from time to time.
The Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (the CAN-SPAM Act), effective January 1, 2004, imposed requirements on the use of unsolicited commercial electronic mail messages ("spam"). In enacting the Act, Congress made the following determinations of public policy: (1) there is a substantial government interest in the regulation of commercial electronic mail on a nationwide basis; (2) senders of commercial electronic mail should not mislead recipients as to the source or content of such mail; and (3) recipients of commercial electronic mail have a right to decline to receive additional commercial electronic mail from the same source. The term "commercial electronic mail message" means any electronic mail message the primary purpose of which is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or service (including content on an Internet Web site operated for a commercial purpose).
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, if we originate spam we:
· Clearly and conspicuously label the message as an advertisement or solicitation.
· Include clear and conspicuous opt-out instructions with reference to a functioning return e-mail address or other Internet-based mechanism for opting out of future email.
· Include our postal address.
· Do not use false or misleading header (source, destination, and routing) information.
· Do not use deceptive subject headings.
· Do not transmit spam after objection. (including transferring or releasing an email address after an objection)
· Educate employees about the CAN-SPAM Act.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate in accordance with reasonable commercial standards.
Limiting Employee Access to Information
We limit employee access to personally identifiable information to those employees with a business reason for knowing the information. We regularly conduct training sessions and otherwise educate our staff about confidentiality and customer privacy. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We will take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees’ privacy responsibilities.
Protection of Information
We are committed to the security of your financial and personal information. Our operational and data processing systems are in a secure environment that protects your account information from being accessed by third parties. We maintain and grant access to customer information only in accordance with our internal security standards.
Please be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of this information without the permission is strictly prohibited.